Webinar: Halal Requirements for the UAE
Join our live webinar on September 7 to learn about Halal requirements for the United Arab Emirates.
07 Sep 2017, 10:00
07 Sep 2017, 11:00
- What is Halal?
- Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), GCC Standardization Organization (GSO), Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology (ESMA), International Halal Accreditation Forum (IHAF)
- SGS Gulf Ltd.
- Halal regulations in the UAE
- The Emirates National Halal Mark
- Halal certifications and audits
- Halal standards
- UAE.S 2055-1 requirements
- UAE.S GSO 993 requirements
- UAE.S 2055-4 requirements
The objective of this webinar (45-minute presentation/15-minute Q&A) is to explain Halal regulations in the UAE, the Emirates National Halal Mark, Halal standards and how SGS can help companies get their goods Halal certified.
Based on the UAE's Cabinet Resolution No. (10/2014), the UAE's Regulation for Control of Halal Products, food related products and cosmetics are regulated under Halal Certification. Importers need to comply with these requirements before importing to the UAE.
Sithara Hatim, Certification Center Manager - SGS Gulf Ltd.
The webinar is aimed at UAE food importers/suppliers and cosmetics importers/suppliers.
Cost: No Charge
Thursday, September 7, 2017
5:00 pm Singapore (Singapore, GMT+08:00)
1:00 pm Abu Dhabi, Muscat (GMT+04:00)
12:00 pm Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, GMT+03:00)
11:00 am Europe (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Can't make the live session? Register now and receive a complimentary recording after the live event.
For more information, please contact:
Global Food Marketing Manager
t: +1 973 461 1498