This training provides a framework to assist an organisation in developing and implementing a safety management system (SMS). We develop the necessary skills to help you implement and maintain an effective SMS strategy to meet the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Understand legislative requirements for Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Design and plan the implementation of an SMS
- Introduce a safety policy together with an effective training programme
- Devise and introduce complementary documentation systems
- Plan and report safety audits and performance monitoring
The training is based on case study materials and practical exercises.
Contact SGS today to learn more about SGS OHSAS 18001 Implementation Training.
ISO 45001 – A New Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) is developing a new standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 45001. The final version of the standard is planned for publication in Q4, 2016. Contact us for the latest updates and more details.