Social Systems Internal Auditor Training
This training has been designed to help you gain the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on social systems. Delegates are expected to have knowledge of social management systems and SA 8000 before attending this training. This background knowledge is provided on the Social Management Systems Awareness Training.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor and describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems, in accordance with SA 8000 & ISO 19011
- Explain the principles, process and selected techniques used for the assignment and management of SMS aspects and impacts, including the significance of these for SMS auditors
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
The training comprises presentations, workshops and role-play exercises.
This training is certified by the Internal Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA).
Contact SGS now for more benefits of SGS Social Systems Internal Auditor Training.Email us
All 1 resources