Anti-corruption services from SGS – develop and implement a complete, effective anti-corruption programme to minimise business risk, enhance your reputation and comply with international regulations.
International regulations expect businesses to show commitment to preventing corruption. Therefore, it has become essential for multinational companies to develop, implement and maintain robust, effective anti-corruption programmes. Having a well-designed and well-implemented anti-corruption programme minimises your risk of legal and financial sanctions. It demonstrates your trustworthiness to clients, international financial institutions and stakeholders.
Our anti-corruption services include:
- Awareness and training
- On-site, tailor made workshops for exposed managers
- Training for business partners
- Train-the-trainers courses
- Tailored e-learning modules
- Auditing and certification
- Second party audits to provide an overview and evaluation of your current anti-corruption programme
- Certification, through Ethic Intelligence, by a committee of internationally recognised experts in the field of anti-corruption or per BS 10500:2011 standard
- Compliance checks
- Public information searches, including legal and media searches
- Business intelligence searches
- Analysis and feedback by legal experts
- Additional assessment services, including on-site interviews, awareness-raising, commitment signature to compliance statement and collection of documentation for a complete due diligence file
- Evaluation of the design and rollout of your anti-corruption programme in the framework of tripartite contract (with international financing institutions for instance)
- External reviews of content and implementation
We are trusted by major companies to help with all aspects of corruption prevention. We have a team of recognised experts in the field.
To find out how our anti-corruption services can help your business, contact us today.Email us