When it comes to laboratories services at YOUR site, SGS is the unparalleled global leader. We have earned the reputation for applying the same ethical principles, procedures and quality standards in our mobile laboratories that we do in our own on-site and commercial laboratory facilities. Our mobile laboratories allow you to access trusted, third-party laboratory services in locations that might not otherwise support full laboratory facilities.
Allowing SGS to locate, equip, staff and operate a mobile laboratory on your project site, no matter how remote, will ensure that you benefit from our full scope of capabilities. SGS mobile laboratories provide fast turnaround and the complete, accurate, geochemical or assay data that you need to effectively run and optimise your operations.
You gain a competitive edge when you take advantage of SGS’s mobile laboratory services. By choosing SGS’s mobile laboratory services, you will:
- Benefit from fast turnaround and accurate, reliable geochemical and/or assay data
- Take advantage of SGS’s globally recognised technical expertise and quality management programme audit
- Avoid project delays due to construction of a more permanent testing facility
- Reduce shipping delays
- Focus on the core aspects of your operation
- Allocate your financial and staff resources more effectively to free up capital, staffing or shipping
- Gain flexibility – our mobile laboratory service allows you to choose the testing programme that best suits your needs
- Take advantage of our expertise and experience in real time, at the remotest location
When you choose an SGS mobile laboratory, you get globally recognised geochemical data at your doorstep. Contact us to see how you can take advantage of our extensive lab subcontracting expertise and experience anywhere in the world. Email us
Lab Quality Control (175 KB)
Laboratory Quality Control Summary
This summary describes the Quality Control protocols established at SGS Minerals Services Geochemistry to ensure test results are consistently monitored and accepted as fit for purpose.
Bitumen/Asphalt Testing (1611 KB)
Overview of SGS bitumen/asphalt testing services.
Damage Assessment (1475 KB)
Damage Assessment Services
SGS provides a wide range of damage assessment services of buildings and structures.
Building Materials Services (1623 KB)
Building Materials Services
SGS provides a wide range of building materials services, including testing, certification and consultancy.
Coating Services (1085 KB)
SGS provides a wide portfolio of services with respect to protective layers or coatings on structural materials.
Road Construction ServicesRoad Construction ServicesSGS provides a wide portfolio of road construction services to ensure good performance and durability of road materials and products.
All 7 resources