When looking to sell automotive products in different international markets, you need to be aware of each market’s specific legal requirements and obtain the necessary approvals. SGS offers a range of vehicle homologation consulting services to assist you with the interpretation and application of legal provisions relating to components, systems and vehicles.
We can assist you in navigating the process for 2007/46/EEC type approval and handle your approval process through various European and non-European approval authorities. Our automotive homologation consultants can:
- Help you determine the technical and legal requirements for your target markets
- Identify the approvals you need, based upon our research results
- Optimise the number and efficiency of the required tests
- Offer you specific advice on issues that may emerge due to gaps or unclear wording in the legal standards that provide the basis for testing
- Support you during the approval process, from the time of filing your application through to receipt of the approval certificates
- Assist you in the preparation of your manufacturer’s documentation for various markets
Our experts sit on the industry bodies and committees that develop regulations and/or define the requirements to be met by new technologies. This gives us unprecedented access to information on current trends and developments, which we can share with you.
Contact SGS to find out how our vehicle homologation consultancy services can help you navigate the approvals process and gain access to your target markets.Email us
SGS Automotive ServicesSGS Automotive ServicesSGS Safety, Quality and Sustainability Solutions for Automotive Industry ...
All 1 resources