OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems – Auditor/Lead Auditor Training
This training provides the skills and knowledge for you to audit Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS). You will learn to assess the design, implementation and improvement of an organisation's OH&SMS to the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Understand and implement your own Safety Management System (SMS)
- Demonstrate organisational compliance with all the relevant legal requirements
- Understand the importance of safety policy and how it should be based on all the significant risks identified within the organisation
- Understand and demonstrate continuous improvement in occupational health & safety performance
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the OHSAS 18001:2007 audit and certification process
- Have the skills and knowledge needed to plan and conduct third party audits against the requirements of the OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety Management Systems and report the results
- Understand the importance of audit evidence, corrective action and performance monitoring
- Meet the training requirements for registration as an OH&SMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
Please note: For this course a split date 5-day option is available. This gives you time to reflect on new material before you sit the final exam.
This course is certificated by the IRCA (course no. A17048).
Contact your SGS expert today for more benefits of SGS OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Training.
ISO 45001 – A New Standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) is developing a new standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, ISO 45001. The final version of the standard is planned for publication in Q4, 2016. Contact us for the latest updates and more details.Email us
OHSAS 18001LeafletOHSAS 18001 OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMSSound occupational health and safety policies are first and foremost essential for employees, but they are also important for customers and other ... Greencore (293 KB)
Greencore Team Passes, and Boosts Internal Auditing
This document covers Greencores performance improvement through SGS ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course and OHSAS 18001 Auditor Conversion
DWR Cymru Welsh Water
DWR Cymru Welsh Water unifies its integrated management systems
Welsh Water has successfully unified its ISO9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and PAS 55 certification with SGS United Kingdom Ltd.
Toshiba Medical Systems (59 KB)
Toshiba Medical Systems formalises its health and safety
Toshiba Medical Systems Ltd. has recently gained OHSAS 18001 occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system certification.
All 7 resources