Electrical Installations Certification
Electrical installations certification from SGS – helps you comply with national and international standards and ensure the reliable operation of your facilities.
Whether you are a manufacturer or operator, you need to ensure cost-effective and safe use of your electrical installations and power plants. Our electrical installations certification services help you to fulfill wide-ranging national and international standards and regulations. We can also help prevent power failures, ensuring the reliable operation of your facilities.
Why use electrical installations certification from SGS?
We are a leading provider of testing and inspection for electrical installations around the world. As a result, we offer you an unrivalled global network of experts, experience and technology, along with accreditations to all major standards and regulations. That is why our electrical installation certification services can help you:
- Assure the quality, cost effectiveness, safety and reliability of your electrical installation or electrical plant
- Meet legal requirements, international standards and local statutory requirements
- Verify the design of your electrical installations and ensure that components meet design and safety codes
- Monitor the construction and installation of your electrical plant or facility
- Implement all essential approval checks and commissioning checks
- Identify construction faults through design testing and material analysis
- Identify conditions that can lead to power failures and short circuits
Trusted electrical testing, inspection and certification services – for every aspect of your installation
We support every phase in the life cycle of your electrical equipment – from approval advice and surveyor’s reports to project coordination and controlled dismantling. We can also set up a quality management system or organise employee training to meet your health and safety requirements.
Our experts provide testing, inspection and certification services for:
- Industrial electrical plants
- Electrical plants that must comply with official mining laws
- Electrical plants that must comply with the law for the protection of the workers decree for electrical protection
- Electrical high-voltage substations
- Electrical low-voltage networks
- Electrical installations for machines
- Fire alarm systems
- Alarm systems
- Cathodic corrosion protection installations at pipelines and tank farms
- Electrical installations in buildings
- Emergency power supply plants
- Gas warning systems
- Electrical consumer products
Contact us now to find out how our electrical installations certification can help you comply with national and international standards and ensure the reliable operation of your facilities.
Product CertificationProduct CertificationAssure compliance of industrial products with worldwide standards and regulations. ... Earthquake Testing Services (2336 KB)
Earthquake Testing Services
SGS offers all types of earthquake tests for nuclear power plants and manufacturers of electrical communication and railway systems at its laboratory in Korea.
NDT for Eurovision (632 KB)
Non-destructive Testing Services
SGS was awarded two non-destructive testing (NDT) contracts for the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 by Obermayer and the State Committee on Properties Management in Azerbaijan.
SGS Seismic Qualification (729 KB)
SGS Seismic Qualification for LATECH
SGS successfully provided seismic qualification services for nuclear power plant transformers for LATECH Corporation in Korea.
Certification Services (919 KB)
SGS Certification Services in Vietnam
SGS provides expert certification services for gas and nitro pipeline projects in Vietnam.
Tank Calibration (510 KB)
SGS Tank Calibration Services in Thailand
SGS successfully provided comprehensive tank calibration services in Ranong, Thailand for Scomi Oiltools Ltd.
All 7 resources